DENTAL OFFICE SAFETY PROTOCOL – FARGO, ND
Our Commitment to Safety
Please note that as a result of COVID-19, we have updated some of our daily procedures. You'll still receive the same great service and care from our dedicated team, however to ensure the safety of all our patients and staff we've implemented the following changes:
- What we are doing
- Our office follows the latest CDC guidelines and Infection Control Protocol.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
- Each team member will be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Additional time has been scheduled between appointments for a thorough and deep cleaning of the treatment room.
- High touch items (pens, counters, tablets etc.) are disinfected between patients.
- What you can do
- Use the hand sanitizer station at the front door prior to check-in.
- Please leave family members at home to limit the number of people in the practice.
- If you have a fever or feel sick, please let us know. We will reschedule your appointment for two weeks later.
- Maintain social distancing with 6 feet or more with other patients and our front office team.
- If you experience a fever or any COVID-19 symptoms within 14 days after your appointment, please call us and let us know.